Five Oakers, if you missed this last weekend’s message, I’d love for you to listen online. If you were there, here’s a quick hit list of some of the items I mentioned under the meal, the presentation and the invitation.
Most of these are items we've already completed:
- More Bible teaching in the sermons.
- Preaching through books of the Bible.
- Daily version of Group Life.
- 8-week spiritual boot camp: Story of God
- Story of God themed series each year
- Tru curriculum for kids
- Prayer and Scripture saturated services
- Worship structured around the gospel story
- Stations that provide a variety of ways to worship
- Clear path for discipleship: Connect, Deepen, Impact
- Clear path for connection: 10-Minute Connect, Discovery, Story of God
- 10-Minute Connect
- Worship Guide
- New FYI Sheets (coming this month)
- Children’s Wing Tree House theme and paint face lift (coming this month)
- New concrete entrance and parking lot resurfacing
- CLC changes for learning environment (Campaign)
- Commons kiosks (Campaign)
- Walls that tell our Impact story (Campaign)
- New website (coming this month)
- New road sign (by October)
- Long-term connection strategy for new move-ins (by January)
- Story of God as outreach tool (September)
- “To Raise a Family” Series (September)
- Praying Colossians 4:4 for Henry (August, September)
- Inviting someone to the series or the Story of God (August, September)