Stetzer has trained pastors and church planters on five continents, is an experienced church planter and has served as a seminary professor. His book, Planting New Churches in a Postmodern Age, helps church planters to start and grow biblically faithful and culturally relevant churches. His book has become a standard in seminaries around the country. He is also the author of Breaking the Missional Code and other books.
Title: "A new church will move beyond addition by being MISSIONAL.
- Based the talk on Acts 16:7-10.
- Live sent.
- The New Testament is a book about a God who sends sending people on mission.
- When planting, bring Christ and not just the church.
- Be. Do. Tell.
- Relevance is a tool; the gospel is the goal. Be confident in the gospel, not the tool, to change lives.
- From seeker driven or seeker sensitive to seeker comprehensible.