// If you hate crowds, looks like the Sunday 6pm (12/22) and the Tuesday 1pm (12/24) are trending to have the most space among the five Christmas services. Enough people to be festive, but not so many that it’s crowded. RSVP here.
// Please take a moment right now to pray for the Christmas services and for me, for a great harvest of new believers and for the gospel to sink deeper into our lives:
"And pray for [me]…so that [I] may proclaim the mystery of Christ…. Pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should." (Colossians 4:3-4)
// Here are two comments we received from the cards we send first-time guests:
12/1 The special needs children’s ministry was a huge blessing for my nephew! I also really enjoy the order of service and different opportunities to respond to the message.
12/1 Very blessed by your retreat ministry. I have a child with autism and we really struggled to get to church. He was calm and stayed with retreat. I got to really engage in services.
// Here’s a selection from your comments, observations and questions from the weekend Communication Cards.
- Great message Tim!
- Really liked Tim’s delivery of the message?
- Beautiful worship, ladies!
- Thank you so much for this message series. Every week it has been speaking to my heart. Life has been hard in the past few months and God is reminding me. I don’t have to stay there. Thank you so much Henry and Tim.
- Great teaching Tim – loved the example of your grandfather. Thanks!
- Life long process – loved Grandpa illustration. Thanks Tim.
- Amazing song sets! Thank you!
- Advent season – why is it not recognized? [We are recognizing it, but we're not not using all the traditional elements, if that's what you mean. We specifically refer to Advent each week in our services, the service reflects the elements of Advent, and we have other elements of preparing for Christmas including our "12 Days of Christmas" daily posts on our Facebook page and the weekly #ShowUpReady posts on our website (linked also in Facebook and Twitter). Thanks for asking.]
- It was really cold in the worship center today! [We’ve had some problems with this extreme weather. We’re working on it.]
- I’ve seen a lady doing sign language during music the last couple of Sunday’s. Would be neat addition to praise team. [Thanks for the idea!]
Thanks for all your comments.