"Leveraging Your Past" - President of Compassion International
- Powerful story of his abuse in a missionary boarding school. Run by sadists and he and the kids suffered greatly. The story hinges on a candle burning at both ends in his fingers at age 10. His story is told in his book Too Small to Ignore; Why Children Are the Next Big Thing.
- Last year 187K kids prayed to receive Christ through ministry of Compassion International.
- Lead out of your passion given from God.
- If don't forgive people who hurt you carry the burden ever day. Give up the right for revenge.
- His prayer is that at Christ's return not only wipe the tears from his face but also the sweat from his brow.
Powerful story that absolutely can't be captured in bullet points.