- The study was a review for concepts we already knew, but it brought up good discussions between my husband and me. I feel as though we have a more unified financial plan and we’re putting more thought into how we can use our finances to grow God’s Kingdom.
- This was a tough series as I was born and raised in a family that constantly argued over money. You really helped by relating things to the Bible and other stories. Thank you for all that you do.
- Despite impending job loss. (Arrow up)
- I wish I didn’t feel the frustrations, but I still do. (flat line)
- Better communication with spouse about finances; greater commitment (together) to pay off debt.