Here are the latest comments we received from the cards we send first time attenders.
- We were just visiting for the day (12/28), but I was very impressed with the friendly, warm, helpful team that greeted us. Someone recognized me after the service as a first-time visitor and brought the gift to me! That was amazing – and made me feel very noticed and welcome! We live in Woodbury, but attend elsewhere for now…but would be very likely to come again!
- Everyone was so warm and friendly and welcoming. Great – relevant message – thank you! May God continue to bless you and others through your ministry!
- Loved the service and the company!
- I belong to Shepherd of the Valley in Afton. Your service time was good for my schedule. The music was good but too loud.
- You have a wonderful band and the songs are so uplifting for me – I love music. Could we squeeze any more songs into service?!