Hi Five Oakers,
I have a few things I want share with you today:
Here’s the video from the weekend. The last kid pictured, stacking the plastic eggs, is my mentee! We’re in our third school year together.
Here are most of your comments, observations and questions from the weekend Communication Cards.
- Great worship set. The harmony was incredible. [I said the same thing this weekend.]
- Love your metaphor Tim.
- Very impactful Tim! I never thought about forever in that way before. Thank you! [Yes, very powerful sermon!]
- Thank you Tim for the very powerful message you brought today. My prayer is that many people will give this message some real and careful thought.
- The whole service from opening set, to Dan, to Tim so well done and comfortable and understandable. Loved the music, as usual, thanks. Worship team, excellent job. Great closing set! [I loved hearing Tim’s explanation of the stations. Fresh.]
- Awesome, awesome worship praise time. [Great job, Jeremy and team.]
- That was really good Tim.
- Great opening set with readings. Music – wonderful preparation Tim. We always appreciate your practical illustrations. I was really moved by your prayer, and music came in on cue. Wow!
- The flashlight stops touching the wall when the batteries die.
- Shout out to Pastor Henry and Pastor Tim for Pastor Appreciation month. Thanks for all you do! [Thank you!]
- Before faith, death and forever were scary. After faith, my body still fears death, but I rejoice in forever. [Well said. Thank you.]
Thanks for all your comments and questions.