Hi Five Oakers,
I have a few things I want to share with you.
#1 - Get a recap of the service with highlights of our prayers, readings and songs here.
#2 - Here are your comments from the Communication Cards:
- Love the music! Justin does such an excellent job!
- Great service on marriage. Thanks for keeping it real.
- Fantastic message Tim, the clip really brought it home. Great job. Thanks for tag-teaming with Henry so effectively. Really nice worship set all the way through guys. [I’ll include the film below.]
- Great message, Tim. Loving actions lead to loving feelings.
- Loved the worship set today. God’s love never fails – never has, never will. God’s love for us is SO beautiful. Light of the world FOREVER REIGN!
- Interesting message. Marriage hasn’t always been about love, but it certainly has for the last century. Knowing your partners love language, it’s easier to show love to them.
- Nice Tim, did love the “film” – way to set us up. Love – You Are Beautiful” song.
- I thought service started at 11:00. I entered worship at 11:00 on the dot, and the service was already on the third song. Can you either post the time change or start at 11? I miss out on praise and worship. [The service starts at 11am with the first song. But we do a pre-service song five minutes early every week for every service. If you want to take that in, you’ll need to arrive early. I went to the Saturday service, so I can’t speak to how far they were in at 11am, but we have never, ever gotten more than the first song done before 11am. Are you sure you entered at 11am (world clock time)?]
- Next Sunday at 1:30 p.m. I need some help moving stuff from a construction trailer, into my new living quarters. Heavy furniture, boxes of books, etc. things I can’t carry currently. I have three guys helping! I know no one (limited people) so I really, truly need help! Thanks please share/spread the word for me somehow. Everyone possible – ha ha! Kind of kidding sort of.
#3- Here's the film that Tim played this weekend. I've seen it four or five times and it doesn't get old.
#4- I have some hard news to share with you. Gracia, Shawn (our Tech Director) and Becky Hunt’s baby daughter, went to be with the Lord early on Tuesday morning. Gracia was born in early August with a serious heart condition. She had not yet gone home, but the doctors were hopeful that she would be able to go home soon after undergoing one more surgery. We have no doubt that Gracia is with God, but the hole she will leave in her family's life will not be filled in this lifetime. Please pray for Shawn, Becky and their family--for the incredible hope we have in Christ and his presence to shine brightly in their hurting hearts.
Thank you for your all your prayers and may God bless you today, Pastor Henry