Pastor Perry Noble throws out a great series of questions in a recent post. I find them to be personally challenging.
What if I was not a follower of Christ...and Christians treated me the way you I treat non-Christians?
That in itself didn't challenge me until I read the rest of his related questions. I added a few to his list.
- Would I ever get invited to church?
- Would I feel looked down on?
- Would I feel condemned?
- Would I be ignored?
- Would I ever see a Christian's life up close?
- Would I experience sacrificial service and love from followers of Christ?
- Would anyone pray for me?
Look at the question again.
What if you were not a follower of Christ...and Christians treated you the way you treat non-Chistians?