Here are the comments from the cards sent to us from first-time guests:
- We love this church!
- Overall – I’d say first impression – Five Oaks is not overly inviting – nor is it uninviting.
- I enjoyed the contemporary music and environment. I felt very welcome as a guest and enjoyed the mug with all of its goodies. I am a member of Shepherd of the Valley Lutheran Church. The worship services were very similar. I enjoyed it.
- Having only visited a couple of times, I can’t yet be in a position to recommend. But there were only positive experiences so very likely. We look forward to getting to know you better.
- Very inviting – very “to the point” instructional message – felt good.
- We did not like the rock band type “worship” and feel we should be more original by keeping Christian values. We were very impressed by the love shown toward our kids from some of the workers