Here are the results of our third quarterly survey of the ministry year (our year starts in September). The numbers in parenthesis are for the second and third quarters.
- Volunteer participation in a Five Oaks ministry: 60% (63%; 66%)
- Volunteer participation in and/or outside of Five Oaks: 15% (17%; 23%)
- Invited someone to Five Oaks: 50% (50%; 51%)
- Read and reflect on Scripture at least 5 times per week: 52% (previous quarters asked about three times or more per week and the results were 60% and 53%)
- P.E.A.C.E. participation since September: 78% (77%; 74%)
Some of these number are bound to go down most years as we get further into the year. We set a goal over a year ago of 80% in P.E.A.C.E. and I would have hoped the Feed event would get us there. Surprised it did not. But we still have the summer. We're pretty excited about the jump in daily Bible reading and reflection. The number is lower, but the frequency we asked about is higher. This bodes well for our growth in maturity.