When I map out a series, sometimes I get myself into a pickle. What seems like a good idea, something that will fit well, doesn't always work. Usually the challenge isn't the text chosen. It's usually an element like drama or special music that I thought would work perfectly, but by the time I finish the message the text doesn't support it well. But this time I like felt the text, the life of Samson, may not fit the series as I got ready for the weekend. David would have been a slam dunk, but I wanted to cover new ground. In the end, I think it worked out well. I felt I learned a lot and the challenge even turned out to be fun. This week I'm on to much more familiar territory.